All of our titles are currently free of charge in downloadable PDF format. A number of publications are also printed and available at cost when used in developing countries and affordably priced for use elsewhere in the world.
For information about translating or republishing material, please click here.
Have A Title?
If you have or know of a title you feel would be helpful to be published or reprinted here, or an idea for one, please let us know.
This publication presents the basic information for evaluating both acute and chronic wounds and then providing the appropriate care.
This new DVD Library contains every single publication published by HELP, including over 100 different titles & translations, which is ideal for regions with poor internet access.
While written specifically for those staffed at the Hlabisa Hospital, this is a straightforward and essential tool for all levels of medical professionals who work in rural South Africa.
Produced by HELP, professional editors, and over one-hundred-and-fifty medical experts from around the world, this book is an essential resource for those working in Africa where there has been a lack of appropriate and affordable medical material.
Useful to health-care providers with limited access to specialists -- especially those who serve in rural and non-industrial settings -- as well as medical students, nurse practitioner students, and residents in a wide variety of specialties.
After volunteering at the HRDC in Banepa, Nepal, Kelly Ledbetter, HELP's first scholarship candidate, successfully authors a comprehensive book about burn contractures and their treatment in the developing world.
Published in the "Techniques In Orthopaedics" about the significant differences between the type and management of cases seen overseas versus those seen at home.
Reprinting & Translating
1. Copying and printing HELP publications for personal use is encouraged.
2. Reprinting or copying for commercial purposes is not acceptable and considered illegal.
3. We welcome partnerships with other organizations to reprint or translate our publications. HELP will provide original files, images, and print-quality PDF files to partners to make certain the high quality is maintained.
4. HELP requires that the original format be preserved and credit given authors and contributors, and also asks for additional information about the purpose of the reprinting and the numbers of copies to be printed.
5. Sponsorship of new publications is shared.
6. Please e-mail us for any details at email@example.com.